Before building works can start, you will need permission from your local mayor's office.  Kiwi Construction has submitted many application on behalf of our customers over the years. We understand the system and what is required.  

You will need a permit in the following circumstances:

New Builds (excluding sheds < 5m² and pools <10m² which simply require a declaration préalable).

Renovations where the works will increase the surface area by at least 20m².

If the project is to build > 170m², the services of an architect is obligatory. At Kiwi Construction we have a network of architects we can introduce you to.